Welcome to the Hammersmith campus, you are a vital part of the team here and it is a privilege to be able to teach you and learn from you.
Trust level Inductions are held in the same week, the first Wed & Thurs of the rotation month Feb / May / Aug / Nov
HH Bleep Numbers and roles
QCCH Bleep Numbers and roles
Administration of the Dept see below and the who is who page
Mortality and Morbidity Meetings bimonthly
Enda Richardson - The Office and Departmental Administrator - is the backbone of local knowledge and guidance. click to email her here 5th Floor Ham House, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road. W12 0HS
USE these links to our useful pages...
- Working at Imperial
- Trainee Roles On-Call
- How to Bleep
- Calling in Sick ?
- Educational Supervisors
- Thursday Morning Teaching Programme
- ODP / Anaesthetic Support / Theatre Teams
- Simulation of Cath Lab Emergencies and Others..
- Doing an Internal Locum - Get Paid !
- Educational/Audit Half days
- Private Patient Policy for junior Dr's.