Welcome to the Hammersmith campus, you are a vital part of the team here and it is a privilege to be able to teach you and learn from you.
Trust level Inductions are held in the same week, the first Wed & Thurs of the rotation month Feb / May / Aug / Nov
Contact Medical personnel and using TRAC for induction
HH Bleep Numbers and roles
QCCH Bleep Numbers and roles
Administration of the Dept see below and the who is who page
Clinical Governance audit half days
Mortality and Morbidity Meetings bimonthly
Enda Richardson - The Office and Departmental Administrator - is the backbone of local knowledge and guidance. click to email her here 5th Floor Ham House, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road. W12 0HS
USE these links to our useful pages...
- Working at Imperial
- Trainee Roles On-Call
- How to Bleep
- Calling in Sick ?
- Educational Supervisors
- Thursday Morning Teaching Programme
- ODP / Anaesthetic Support / Theatre Teams
- Simulation of Cath Lab Emergencies and Others..
- Doing an Internal Locum - Get Paid !
- Educational/Audit Half days
- Private Patient Policy for junior Dr's.