Welcome to the Hammersmith campus, you are a vital part of the team here and it is a privilege to be able to teach you and learn from you.
Trust level Inductions are held in the same week, the first Wed & Thurs of the rotation month Feb / May / Aug / Nov
We have created these pages to help you get started here and also as a source of information for you as you work here.
CICU / ST ¾ Cardiac trainees also see the Cardiac pages and Thoracic pages !
QCCH Trainees please go straight to QCCH area but don't forget to see TEG etc stuff on this side too! QCCH Induction
Never heard of EP or even know what an ablation is ? See the EP YouTube videos
USE these links to our useful pages...
- Working at Imperial
- Trainee Roles On-Call
- How to Bleep
- Calling in Sick ?
- Educational Supervisors
- Thursday Morning Teaching Programme
- ODP / Anaesthetic Support / Theatre Teams
- Simulation of Cath Lab Emergencies and Others..
- Doing an Internal Locum - Get Paid !
- Educational/Audit Half days
- Private Patient Policy for junior Dr's
- Transfer Bags and Training in Critical Care